Quality and Professional Private Investigative Services
There are many reasons you may need a Private Investigator, ranging from trying to determine if your spouse is cheating, evidence for child custody, or looking for hidden assets and our investigators have many years of experience in domestic surveillance and investigation. Our professional investigative team will provide you with the evidence you need to protect your interest in court of law. We use state of the art technology and are equipped for long term surveillance. Our cameras can film in even the darkest of areas, and we have many types of small covert cameras for every type of video need.
When you first call our office we will ask a few questions to determine the best investigator to fit your particular needs. He or she will either immediately speak with you or if not possible, schedule a time to speak with you and learn more about your situation. Your investigator will then make a plan with you to obtain the information that you need to move forward.
Our private investigators are experienced and aggressive professionals who put the needs of clients first. We will work with you to get the best results most economically, by doing surveillance during the most likely times to obtain results. Our field investigator will be in contact with you during the surveillance, giving you updates and letting you make the decisions. Call our office and see how we can help you.
Top Ten Signs of Infidelity
1. Working Late
2. Appears Distant
3. Finds fault in all you do
4. Asks about your schedule more frequently
5. Unexplained or unusual charges on your credit cards
6. Pays more attention to appearance
7. Eats Less
8. Unusual cell phone habits/ keeping cell phone close
9. More computer time and clearing computer history
10. A new and regular hobby that doesn’t include you
NextGen your surveillance specialists.
In Louisiana, the court will award custody based on the best interests of the child. Some factor that determine the best interest are.
- The love between the child and each parent
- The ability of each parent to care and support the child
- The mental and physical health of each parent
- The morality of each parent